Category : Pain Medicine
Reducing Risks and Complications of Interventional Pain Procedures: Volume 5: A Volume in the Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain … Techniques in Pain Management (Original PDF from Publisher)
Edition : 1
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 21.4 MB
ISBN : 1437722202 978-1437722208 9781437722208 9781455733538
Reducing Risks and Complications of Interventional Pain Procedures - a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series - presents state-of-the-art guidance on avoiding pitfalls and optimizing outcomes. Matthew Ranson, MD, Jason Pope, MD, and Timothy Deer, MD offer comprehensive, evidence-based advice on selecting and performing these techniques - as well as weighing relative risks and complications. With access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com , you'll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.
- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence for choosing the most effective drugs and techniques.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Apply the newest techniques and latest knowledge in neuromodulation.
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at expertconsult.com.
Improve patient safety and minimize risks with evidence-based, step-by-step guidance for interventional and neuromodulatory techniques