Category : Radiology
Alanah Kirby MSc DCR(R) ILTM (Author), Margaret Cockbain BA DCR(R) SOR (Author)
This book gives a quick reference to plain radiological examinations and commonly performed contrast studies. It aids decision-making by providing information on the advantages and relevance of each technique, and by indicating any additional modalities currently being used.
- Pocket-sized to enable it to be carried in the pocket of a uniform.
- Alphabetical presentation allows for a speedy search facility with cross-referencing to related techniques.
- Diagrams provide visual assistance with patient position, surface anatomy and three dimensional planes of the body.
- Medical prefixes and suffixes will help trace the derivation of unknown words.
- Abbreviations listed to provide familiarity and help with the interpretation of related procedures.
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (March 24, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443101779
- ISBN-13: 978-0443101779
- ISBN-13: 9780443101779
- eText ISBN: 9781455725212