Suhny Abbara MD (Author), Sanjeeva P Kalva MD (Author)
Optimize diagnostic accuracy with Cardiovascular Imaging, a title in the popular Problem Solving in Radiology series. Drs. Suhny Abbara and Sanjeeva Kalva use a problem-based approach to help you make optimal use of the latest cardiovascular imaging techniques and achieve confident diagnoses.
- Make the most effective use of today's imaging techniques, including PET and SPECT.
- Perform effective interventions using the newest grafts, stents, and coils.
- See conditions as they appear in practice with more than 2,350 images detailing anatomy, normal anatomic variants, and pathology.
- Make optimal clinical choices and avoid complications with expert protocols and tricks of the trade.
- Avoid common problems that can lead to an incorrect diagnosis. Tables and boxes with tips, pitfalls, and other teaching points show you what to look for, while problem-solving advice helps you make sound clinical decisions.
- Quickly find the information you need thanks to a well-organized, user-friendly format with consistent headings, detailed illustrations, and at-a-glance tables.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Hardcover: 872 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 25, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437727689
- ISBN-13: 978-1437727685
- ISBN-13: 9781437727685
- eText ISBN: 9781455746255