Category : Plastic Surgery Surgery
James C Grotting MD FACS (Author), Peter C. Neligan MB FRCS(I) FRCSC FACS (Author)
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in breast surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients' expectations.
- Apply the very latest advances in breast plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Make optimal use of the latest practices in aesthetic breast surgery, including imaging for breast augmentation and short scar mastopexy; autologous lipofilling of the breast; the use and challenges of silicone gel devices; and new techniques for developmental and congenital deformities of the breast.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with 1,300 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 25 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Hardcover: 850 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (September 21, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455710563
- ISBN-13: 978-1455710560
- ISBN-13: 9781455710560
- eText ISBN: 9781455740390
ISBN1455710563, 978-1455710560, 9781455710560, 9781455740390