Lyn D. Weiss MD (Editor), Harry J. Lenaburg MD (Editor), Jay M. Weiss MD (Editor)
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review is a comprehensive active self-assessment tool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in physical medicine and rehabilitation. The first question-and-answer review book in this field, it will help professionals quickly and efficiently review specific topics in PM&R.
The book covers in detail the entire field of physical medicine and rehabilitation with more than 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed rationales. Broken into 15 topic areas, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review highlights all of the key concepts in the PM&R curriculum for learning and individual self-assessment. Designed to test recall and sharpen skills, the book addresses the fundamental components of PM&R training and practice. Suggested readings are provided at the end of each section for further study.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the field of PM&R for self-assessment and review
- Over 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Question-and-answer format facilitates the recall of must-know information and helps identify knowledge gaps for further attention
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A is available as a print text, enhanced e-book, or mobile app for on-the-go study anywhere
- Paperback: 488 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (April 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 162070000X
- ISBN-13: 978-1620700006
- ISBN-13: 9781620700006
- eText ISBN: 9781617051654