Category : Orthopaedics & Trauma Surgery
Mininder Kocher MD (Author), Michael B. Millis MD (Author)
Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery-a title in the Operative Techniques series-offers you the step-by-step guidance you need-on femoral lengthening, sofield procedure, distal radius fracture, and more-from experts Mininder Kocher and Michael B. Millis. Perform all of the latest and best techniques in this specialty thanks to large, full-color intraoperative photos, diagrammable illustrations, a dedicated website, and a companion DVD with select procedural videos.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.operativetechniques.com, along with surgical videos and reference links.
- Refine the quality of your technique and learn the expert's approach to getting the best results thanks to pearls and pitfalls and an emphasis on optimizing outcomes.
- Master every procedure with step-by-step instructions on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Provide comprehensive care for your patients through discussions of post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications and brief notes on controversies and supporting evidence.
- See every detail with clarity using color photos and illustrations that highlight key anatomies and diagrams that present cases as they appear in real life.
- Perfect your technique from watching over procedural videos on the included DVD.
- Hardcover: 816 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc/ edition (October 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416049150
- ISBN-13: 978-1416049159
- ISBN-13: 9781416049159
- eText ISBN: 9781455711352
ISBN1416049150, 978-1416049159, 9781416049159, 9781455711352