Category : Obstetrics & Gynecology Radiology
Jennifer Harvey MD FACR (Author), David E March MD (Author)
Detect and identify breast lesions at the earliest possible stage with Making the Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Breast Imaging. Dr. Jennifer Harvey and Dr. David E. March utilize a practical, case-based approach to help you select and make optimal use of today's imaging options.
- Learn the right questions to ask when viewing a mammogram, MRI, or ultrasound.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with highly templated, concise chapters followed by case studies that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Distinguish normal variants and lookalike lesions from cancer thanks to expert, highly visual guidance on all relevant imaging modalities.
- Interpret the findings you're likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images, enhanced with arrows and labels to help you recognize and identify suspicious lesions.
- Access the entire text and images online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Hardcover: 584 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; Har/Psc edition (June 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455722847
- ISBN-13: 978-1455722846
- ISBN-13: 9781455722846
- eText ISBN: 9781455751907
ISBN1455722847, 978-1455722846, 9781455722846, 9781455751907