Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ Administrative Medical Assisting, 3rd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
ISBN : 1451115792 978-1451115796 9781451115796 9781451181401
- Providing the content in an engaging style that speaks to students.
- Putting pedagogy to work in the text through key features like patent education boxes, competency checklists, procedure boxes, etc.
- Constantly reinforcing the learning through additional online ancillaries such as games and activities, animations, and ESL resources to round out the experience.
- Helping instructors lessen planning time, with robust instructor resources.
- Competency mapping tools help faculty members and students track their progress through the material.
New content in the third edition focuses on addressing crucial changes in policy and technology. Without changing the engaging writing style we’re known for, we’ve made sure that the content is up-to-date and in-line with the needs of the market. We’ve added content on emergency preparedness, a crucial topic in today’s medical office. In addition, instructors will be happy to find the latest CAAHEP and ABHES competencies clearly addressed throughout the text.
Online Tutoring powered by Smarthinking—Free online tutoring, powered by Smarthinking, gives students access to expert nursing and allied health science educators whose mission, like yours, is to achieve success. Students can access live tutoring support, critiques of written work, and other valuable tools.
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; Third edition (June 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451115792
- ISBN-13: 978-1451115796
- ISBN-13: 9781451115796
- eText ISBN: 9781451181401
ISBN1451115792, 978-1451115796, 9781451115796, 9781451181401