Michael J. Rosen MD (Author)
Atlas of Abdominal Wall Reconstruction, edited by Michael J. Rosen, offers comprehensive coverage on the full range of abdominal wall reconstruction and hernia repair. Master laparoscopic repairs, open flank surgery, mesh choices for surgical repair, and more with high-quality, full-color anatomic illustrations and clinical intra-operative photographs and videos of procedures performed by masters. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, this detailed atlas provides the clear guidance you need to make the most effective use of both commonly performed and new and emerging surgical techniques for abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Tap into the experience of masters from videos demonstrating key moments and techniques in abdominal wall surgery.
- Manage the full range of treatments for abdominal wall disorders with coverage of congenital as well as acquired problems.
- Get a clear picture of internal structures thanks to high-quality, full-color anatomic illustrations and clinical intra-operative photographs.
- Make optimal choices of surgical meshes with the best current information on the range of materials available for surgical repair.
- Access the fully searchable contents and videos online at www.expertconsult.com.
Master commonly performed as well as new and emerging surgical techniques for abdominal wall reconstruction
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (September 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437727514
- ISBN-13: 978-1437727517
- ISBN-13: 9781437727517
- eText ISBN: 9781455740307