Category : *HOT books General Internal Medicine USMLE Collection
By Abdillahi Omar
Here’s your one-stop, comprehensive review source for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), from an author who scored above the 99th percentile on this challenging exam. In one convenient place, USMLE Step 2 CK Plus covers the breadth and depth of material you need to know to not only pass, but excel on the Step 2 CK.
“This book reflects what I would have wanted when I was studying for the USMLE Step 2 CK exam. ― author Abdillahi Omar
- Offers comprehensive, high-yield coverage in a concise, outline format.
- Includes numerous tables, clinical photos, micrographs, and x-rays for a superb visual review and improved retention of the material.
- Provides the depth and breadth needed for effective study in an easy-to-use, logically organized, portable format―perfect for self-study or review anytime, anywhere.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (November 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 672 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323829864
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323829861
- ISBN-13 : 9780323829861