Category : Radiology
The highest-yield musculoskeletal radiology exam prep and learning tool available today!
Top 3 Differentials in Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Case Review by Jasjeet Bindra, Robert D. Boutin, and expert contributors is one in a series of radiology case books mirroring the format of the highly acclaimed O'Brien classic, Top 3 Differentials in Radiology: A Case Review. The book is organized in 10 parts: trauma, bone tumors, upper extremity, lower extremity, arthropathies, infection, soft tissue tumors, metabolic musculoskeletal conditions, spine, and pediatric/developmental musculoskeletal conditions.
Each case is formatted as a two-page unit. The left page features clinical images, succinctly captioned findings, and pertinent clinical history. The right page includes the key imaging gamut, differential diagnoses, additional diagnostic considerations, the diagnosis, clinical pearls, and suggested readings.
- A total of 146 cases, each focused on a specific imaging finding, including aggressive periosteal reaction, focal cortical thickening, diffusely increased bone density, focal periphyseal edema, acro-osteolysis, and more
- A wealth of meticulously selected, high-quality radiographs, CTs, and MRIs enhance diagnostic skills
- A list of differential diagnoses provides an ideal curriculum guide for trainees and educators alike
Radiology residents, fellows, and staff radiologists preparing for certification will greatly benefit from reading this text to prep for the radiology core and certifying exams. This is also an outstanding, day-to-day practice resource for practicing radiologists, clinicians, and orthopaedic surgeons involved in reviewing and interpreting musculoskeletal radiology studies.
- File size:56639 KB
- Publication date:November 13, 2020
- Word Wise:Not Enabled
- Print length:330 pages
- Publisher:Thieme; 1st edition (November 13, 2020)
- Lending:Not Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting:Enabled
- Print ISBN: 9781626233485, 1626233489
- eText ISBN: 9781626233652, 1626233659