Category : Nephrology
Michael J. Field AM MD FRACP (Author), Carol Pollock MB BS PhD FRACP (Author), David Harris MD BS FRACP (Author)
This is an integrated textbook on the renal system, covering the anatomy, physiology and biochemistry of the system, all presented in a clinically relevant context appropriate for the first two years of the medical student course.
- One of the seven volumes in the Systems of the Body series.
- Concise text covers the core anatomy, physiology and biochemistry in an integrated manner as required by system- and problem-based medical courses.
- The basic science is presented in the clinical context in a way appropriate for the early part of the medical course.
- There is a linked website providing self-assessment material ideal for examination preparation.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (April 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702033715
- ISBN-13: 978-0702033711
- ISBN-13: 9780702033711
- eText ISBN: 9780702048852
ISBN0702033715, 978-0702033711, 9780702033711, 9780702048852