Exam Builder, Release Date June 8, 2021, Termination Date June 7, 2024
- Download all compressed (.rar) files and put them into the same folder on your computer.
- Using WinRAR, extract the file part1.rar. This will automatically extract all other parts together.
- After extraction, run the file Exam Builder.html. This will start the lecture.
BOARD-STYLE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE QUESTION BANK: 1300+ Addiction Medicine multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are included. Each question carefully follows the ABPM board exam content outline and format.
REALISTIC TEST ENVIRONMENT: Prepare by taking practice tests in a format that’s just like the actual exam.
THE “QBL” METHOD: “Question-Based Learning” ensures that your review is 100% relevant to the ABPM Addiction Medicine exam. This proven method works by embedding multiple-choice questions into course lectures.
OPTIMIZED FOR LEARNING: Unlike other Q Banks, The Pass Machine Addiction Medicine practice questions include referenced explanations, so you learn the “how” and “why” behind every question.
Intended Audience: Addiction Medicine Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the effects of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs in both tolerant and non-tolerant individuals.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge the neurobiology of addiction and articulate its activity in terms useful in a clinical setting.
- Describe the process for diagnosing addiction and differentiating the symptoms of addiction from those of other medical or psychiatric disorders.
- Explain the various pharmacologic and psychosocial treatments for addictive disorders, and describe the factors that should be considered in selecting a treatment modality to match a particular patient's needs.
- Describe the precipitants of relapse and current evidence-based practices to prevent and manage relapse.