By Harry E. Rubash MD
As knee replacement surgeries continue to grow in number worldwide, the need for an authoritative and comprehensive reference in this key area is a must for today’s orthopaedic surgeon. The Adult Knee: Knee Arthroplasty, Second Edition, brings together the knowledge and expertise of internationally recognized experts in the field in one convenient volume.
- Covers knee biomechanics relevant to knee arthroplasty, alternatives to knee arthroplasty to alleviate arthritis, and primary total knee arthroplasty, including perioperative issues.
- Discusses complications including stiff knee, periprosthetic fractures, and instability, revision total knee arthroplasty, and management of infections in total knee replacement.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; 2nd edition (May 5, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 992 pages
- ISBN-10 : 197511468X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975114688
- ISBN-13 : 9781975114688
- eText ISBN: 9781975114695