Category : Medical Assistants USMLE Collection
Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK 5e (EPUB)
Format : Epub
File Size : 19 MB
ISBN : 1975106261 978-1975106263 9781975106263
Now includes Step 2 practice Questions and Answers, with explanations, for each chapter!
Current, concise, and easy to use, the updated fifth edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK makes essential information engaging and retainable, delivering the perfect exam prep for today’s busy medical student.
Access just what you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK and make a confident transition to clinical practice with this high-yield, system-based review. This updated fifth edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK helps you quickly memorize essential information and gives you the realistic test-taking practice to succeed. Full-color illustrations, “Quick Hits,” and mnemonics clarify must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders. USMLE-style study questions for each chapter mimic those found on the Step 2 exams, accompanied by complete explanations for maximum comprehension and test preparation.
- Revised and updated content reflects the current USMLE exam.
- Succinct, Step-Up outline approach focuses on the core content students need to know for quick, efficient study.
- New USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter give students unparalleled test-taking practice.
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight commonly encountered exam topics.
- Easy-to-remember mnemonics help students ensure quick, efficient recall of essential clinical information on their exams.
- “Next Steps” margin notes guide students through the workup of a patient with practical tips for success.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms clearly demonstrate effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- Paperback: 653 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (August 8, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975106261
- ISBN-13: 978-1975106263
- #64 in Medical Education & Training (Books)
ISBN1975106261, 978-1975106263, 9781975106263