Category : Scientific Research Statistics
Statistics with a Sense of Humor: A Humorous Workbook & Guide to Study Skills (Original PDF from Publisher)
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 29.8 MB
ISBN : 9781884585104
By Fred Pyrczak
•We’ve added a comprehensive basic math review to this edition. It will get your students off to a good start in statistics.
• In the worksheets, students obtain answers to humorous riddles if their work is correct. If the answer to a riddle does not make sense, they know to check their work.
• Easy to coordinate with all major statistics textbooks because each exercise covers only a limited number of statistics.
• All major topics are included―from calculating percentages to conducting a one-way ANOVA.
• Over 40 humorously illustrated, interactive guides give your students solid advice on study skills covering everything from how to get the most out of a statistics textbook to how to work with a tutor.
• The 64-page instructor’s answer key shows all the steps in the solutions for the computational problems. This key makes it easy for you to start using the workbook right away.
• This book has been a perennial best-seller. Minor adjustments throughout bring you an improved Second Edition for 1999.
- Publisher : Routledge; 2nd edition (March 1, 1999)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 136 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1884585108
- ISBN-13 : 978-1884585104
- ISBN-13 : 9781884585104
- eText ISBN: 9781351968140