Category : Nursing
Schaum’s Outline of Emergency Nursing (Schaum’s Outline Series)
Edition : 1
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 3.2 MB
ISBN : 9780071789806 0071789804
James Keogh (Author)
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. Helpful tables and illustrations increase your understanding of the subject at hand.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- 242 practice problems with concise explanations
- Essential information on tests, procedures, and medications
- Support for all the major textbooks covering emergency nursing
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (December 11, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071789804
- ISBN-13: 978-0071789806
- ISBN-13: 9780071789806
- eText ISBN: 9780071789813