Category : Nursing
Complete with full research reports, critiques, and the innovative online Toolkit, this knowledge-building companion to Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice reinforces the acquisition of basic research skills and enhances students’ ability to confidently conduct, appraise, and critique research studies. Learning exercises emphasize careful reading and critical appraisal; robust appendices deliver fast access to a wide range of nursing research reports; and the timesaving online Toolkit provides best-practice research resources that can be easily adapted to meet individual needs.
- Crossword Puzzles provide an entertaining and challenging review of key terms and concepts.
- Study Questions encourage critical thinking and reinforce the most relevant content from each textbook chapter.
- Application Exercises hone students’ ability to read, comprehend and critique nursing studies most effectively.
- Full research reports in the robust appendices cover a wide range of endeavors.
- TheToolkit delivers fast online access to dozens of timesaving, adaptable resources that can be downloaded and customized to meet your specific needs.
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eleventh edition (February 18, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975112261
- ISBN-13: 978-1975112264
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 10 inches