Category : General Internal Medicine Radiology
by Mary Alice Statkiewicz Sherer, Paula J. Visconti, E. Russell Ritenour
Enhance your understanding of radiation physics and radiation protection! Corresponding to the chapters in Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 7th Edition, by Mary Alice Statkiewicz Sherer, this workbook provides a clear, comprehensive review of all the material included in the text. Practical exercises help you apply your knowledge to the practice setting.
• A comprehensive review includes coverage of all the material included in the text, including x-radiation interaction, radiation quantities, cell biology, radiation biology, radiation effects, dose limits, patient and personnel protection, and radiation monitoring.
• Chapter highlights call out the most important information with an introductory paragraph and a bulleted summary.
• A variety of question formats includes multiple choice, matching, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, true-false, labeling, and crossword puzzles.
• Calculation exercises offer practice in applying the formulas and equations introduced in the text.
• Answers are provided in the back of the book so you can easily check your work.
Matching the chapters in Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 5th Edition, this print workbook enhances learning from the text. Author Mary Alice Statkiewicz Sherer makes the subject of radiation protection and safety more accessible, using her talent for taking difficult topics and explaining them in an easy-to-understand manner. Exercises are provided for each chapter, with these including matching, crossword puzzles, labeling, short discussion items, true-false, multiple-choice, fill-in-the blank, essay, and calculation questions. Answers are at the end of the workbook.
- ISBN-13: 9780323222167
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 12/18/2013
- Edition description: Workbook
- Edition number: 7
- Pages: 256