Category : Anatomy Physiology
Stephen N. Sarikas (Author)
A Visual Approach to Two-Semester A&P Lab
The highly anticipated Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual (Stephen Sarikas) brings all of the strengths of the revolutionary Visual Anatomy & Physiology book (Martini/Ober/Nath/Bartholomew/Petti) to the lab. This lab manual combines a visual approach with a modular organization to maximize learning. The lab practice consists of hands-on activities in the lab manual and assignable content in MasteringA&P®.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience by providing:
- Personalized learning with MasteringA&P: Become engaged with assignable lab activities that help them visualize structures and understand processes–all automatically graded.
- A visual approach and modular organization: The two-page modules seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide your through lab activities–with no page flipping.
- Frequent practice: Opportunities for practice include pre-lab questions (Before You Begin, Consider This), post-lab questions (Review Sheets), pencil-to-paper activities (clearly marked with a black triangle), and critical thinking questions (Making Connections). You have the opportunity to practice online with MasteringA&P.
- Learning Outcomes that tightly coordinate with lab activities: The clean one-to-one correspondence between the numbered exercise-opening Learning Outcomes and the numbered two-page lab activity modules gives you an easy-to-follow learning path and instructors an easy vehicle for assessment.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringA&P does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringA&P search for ISBN-10: 0321928547 /ISBN-13: 9780321928542 . That package includes ISBN-10: 0321951662/ISBN-13: 9780321951663 and ISBN-10: 0321981073 /ISBN-13: 9780321981073.
Mastering A&P is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Spiral-bound: 640 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 1 edition (January 22, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321951662
- ISBN-13: 978-0321951663
- ISBN-13: 9780321951663
- eText ISBN: 9780321986030
- eText ISBN: 9780133912043
ISBN0321928547, 9780321928542, 0321951662, 9780321951663, 0321981073, 9780321981073, 978-0321951663, 9780321986030, 9780133912043