Category : Neurosurgery Otolaryngology Surgery
Milind V. Kirtane (Editor), Christopher De Souza (Editor), Mario Sanna (Editor), Anand K. Devaiah (Editor)
Otology and Neurotology provides guidance on the clinical and practical management of diseases of the ear and lateral skull base.It discusses the latest techniques and technologies that encompass the complex nature of the specialty.Topics important to the otologist and neurotologist, such as chronic ear disease, cochlear and brainstem implants, robotic surgery, and many others, are covered by experts in their fields. This book is an invaluable reference for residents, fellows, allied health professionals, comprehensive otolaryngologists, otologists, neurotologists, and skull base surgeons.
- Applied anatomy and physiology of the ear and lateral skull base
- Evidence-based approach to diseases of the ear and lateral skull base
- Practical presentation of cutting-edge concepts in otology and neurotology
The contributors to this volume are internationally recognized experts in otology, neurotology, and lateral skull base surgery.
- Hardcover: 520 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (July 17, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 938207600X
- ISBN-13: 978-9382076001
- ISBN-13: 9789382076001
- eText ISBN: 9789382076063
ISBN938207600, 978-9382076001, 9789382076001, 9789382076063