Category : *HOT books Basic sciences Obstetrics & Gynecology Pathology
by Tibor Tot
Review By AuntMinnie.com
Ideal for general pathologists who may not be familiar with breast examinations, here is the first book to correlate breast pathology and mammography. This outstanding new book provides all the basic facts needed for pathologic examinations, with hundreds of diagrams, slides, and histological illustrations to demonstrate the process. A strong emphasis is placed on the teamwork philosophy, teaching specialists from different fields how to function together.
- Extensively illustrated with hundreds of diagrams, radiographs, and full-color illustrations to guide you through the pathologic process
- Valuable information on understanding the connection between radiologic appearance and the underlying pathology
- Concise text providing the relevant information specialists need
- The first text to focus on the team approach to treating breast cancers
Covering topics such as hyperplastic changes, benign and malignant lesions, invasive breast carcinoma, preoperative diagnostic criteria, and more, Practical Breast Pathology is essential for all radiologists, pathologists, surgeons and oncologists involved in breast cancer detection. Stay on the cutting edge of the field with this state-of-the-art guide, order today!
- ISBN-13: 9783131294326
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date: 4/30/2014
- Edition description: 2nd edition
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 206