By Christopher Tarnay, Jonathan S. Berek MD MMS
Third in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Urogynecology provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential complications for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage consists of the need-to-know urogynecologic procedures including, cytoscopy, vaginal wall repair, and continence repairs.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume and series editor, as well as contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are well respected for their surgical expertise.
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Gynecologic Oncology
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; 1st edition (September 29, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496321065
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496321060
- ISBN-13 : 9781496321060
- eText ISBN: 9781975118006