Category : Cardiology
Recent years have seen a rapidly increasing movement of endovascular treatment and procedures away from hospital settings to outpatient venues (office-based labs). New technologies offer enhanced capabilities that make it easier and more cost-effective to treat even complex cases on an outpatient basis. Office-Based Endovascular Centers synthesizes the entire process of operating an office-based practice – from regulation and legal issues through to business models and optimal endovascular procedures – helping you ensure the best the possible outcomes for your patients.
- Provides expert guidance from Dr. Krishna M. Jain, an experienced vascular surgeon and founding member of the Outpatient Endovascular and Interventional Society.
- Covers all aspects of opening and running an office-based endovascular center, including various models, regulations, capital equipment, quality control, management of safety and complications, marketing and patient satisfaction, and much more.
- Discusses perspectives of the interventional cardiologist and interventional radiologist, various types of procedures, certification and accreditation, and conducting research in the center.
- Consolidates today's available information and experience in this timely area into one convenient resource.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 18, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323679692
- ISBN-13: 978-0323679695
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches