Neuroradiology Update 2016 – Online (Videos)
Edition : 2016
Format : 11 Videos
File Size : 2.61 GB
Radiopaedia's 2016 Neuroradiology Update Course featuring over 6 hours of expert teaching by neuroradiologist A.Prof Frank Gaillard and neurointerventional radiologist Prof Peter Mitchell.
This course reviews core knowledge and gives an update on recent developments, techniques and controversies in neuroradiology. Ideal for radiologists and radiology trainees, as well as other health professionals interested in neuroimaging. Topics are designed to complement our Adult Brain MRI Review Course.
- Approach to brain tumors
- What's changed in WHO classification 2016
- Brain tumor treatment response, pseudoprogression, pseudoresponse
- Stroke imaging update
- Aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation update
- Spinal cord pathology
- Intracranial hypertension and craniospinal hypotension
- Case review session
Who should watch?
The course will assume at least a basic knowledge of neuroradiology and is most suited to:
- Radiologists - consultant, trainee
- Neurologists - consultant, trainee
- Neurosurgeons - consultant, trainee
- Junior doctors - with an interest in neuroradiology
- MRI technologists - with an interest in neuroradiology