Category : Dermatology
By Johnny Wright
The complete how-to guide on all things textured hair
Natural & Curly Hair For Dummies offers you step-by-step direction and accurate information to manage and style your hair. Celebrity hairstylist Johnny Wright is here to help you ditch the chemicals and love your textured locks. You’ll learn to tame frizz, keep your hair moisturized and looking luscious. With the right tricks, tips, and advice you can get a halo of soft, healthy curls just the way you want them. Plus, you'll find out how Johnny maintains the hair health of his most notable clients like Queen Latifah, Tamron Hall, Kerry Washington, and Michelle Obama. This book offers simple and useful scalp and hair guidance for Black and Latin hair care maintenance including styling tips to properly take care of your natural hair.
- Learn how natural and curly hair works, including hair porosity & hair elasticity
- Deal with breakage, dryness, dandruff, shedding, tangles, and frizz
- Discover techniques on coloring and bleaching natural hair Learn which ingredients and products will help keep your unique hair texture and type healthy and looking its best
- Master toddler, child, and teen styles and care—for adoptive parents, parents of biracial children, and caregivers
With full-color photographs throughout, Natural & Curly Hair For Dummies will give you the skills you need to bring out the born-with-it beauty in that amazing ethnic hair!
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (November 1, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119843383
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119843382
- ISBN-13 : 9781119843382
- eText ISBN: 9781119843399