Fun, quick, and easy to study while on the go, Mosby's Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition provide a great tool for learning and reviewing medical terms. 600 full-color flash cards help you memorize the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build medical terms. Updated with the latest medical terms and illustrations, these flash cards include word-building examples and Spanish translations. And you can now study flash cards and take quizzes on your smartphone!
- Full-color illustrations help you remember terms and their word parts.
- Word-building examples show how word parts are used to create medical terms - including the most commonly diagnosed diseases and disorders, as well as treatments and procedures.
- Indexing by body system makes it easy to organize and study terms.
- Spanish translations of word parts and terminology are included.
- Alphabetical index and suggested learning activities in a companion booklet make it easy to find specific cards and study the cards in a variety of different ways.
- Durable, hole-punched design allows you to put sets of cards on a metal ring or cord for on-the-go study.
- NEW! Smaller 3" x 5" card format helps you memorize - anywhere and anytime - the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build medical terms.
- NEW! Mobile-optimized flash cards and quizzes allow you to study the flash cards and take quizzes using your smartphone.
- Cards: 1200 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (December 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323222587
- Print ISBN: 9780323222587
- eText ISBN: 9780323227599
ISBN9780323222587, 0323222587, 9780323227599, 0323227597