Category : *HOT books Cardiology Pediatrics
Moller’s Essentials of Pediatric Cardiology, 4th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 16.4 MB
ISBN : 9781119829737
By Walter H. Johnson, Camden L. Hebson
Highly useful guide for all members of a multidisciplinary team managing children suffering from heart disease
Built on the success of previous editions and brought to you by a stellar author team, Moller’s Essentials of Pediatric Cardiology, 4th Edition provides a unique, concise, and extremely practical overview of heart disease in children. From history-taking, physical examination, ECG, and chest X-ray—the basics that enable clinicians to uncover possible problems and eliminate areas of false concern—this work goes on to examine the range of more complex topics in the diagnosis and treatment/management of childhood cardiovascular disease.
Every chapter is fully updated with the very latest clinical guidelines and management options from the AHA, ACC, and ESC. Recent updates also include an enhanced section on imaging, including recent advances in cardiac MRI and fetal echocardiography, new techniques in genetic testing for heart disease in special populations, and much more emphasis on the importance of echocardiography in understanding the pathophysiology of congenital cardiac malformations. This work also includes an expanded section on cardiac conditions in the neonate, specifically on prenatal diagnosis and management, and neonatal screening for congenital heart disease.
Moller’s Essentials of Pediatric Cardiology, 4th Edition also provides:
- Tools to diagnose cardiac conditions in children and environmental and genetic conditions associated with heart disease in children
- Anomalies with a left-to-right shunt in children, conditions obstructing blood flow in children, and congenital heart disease with a right-to-left shunt in children
- Unusual forms of congenital heart disease in children, unique cardiac conditions in newborn infants, and the cardiac conditions acquired during childhood
- Abnormalities of heart rate and conduction in children and congestive heart failure in infants and children
Moller’s Essentials of Pediatric Cardiology, 4th Edition is a succinct and accessible yet highly detailed and informative resource for treating children suffering from heart disease. It is an invaluable reference for anyone working on a multidisciplinary team treating patients with these attributes.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 4th edition (November 30, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119829739
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119829737