By Sally Pairman MNZM D.Mid MA BA RM RGON., Sally K. Tracy DMID MA BNURS AdvDipMid RM RGON, Hannah Dahlen BN GradCert (Mid-Pharm) MCommN PhD RN RM FACM, Lesley Dixon PHD RM
Now in its 5th edition Midwifery Preparation for Practice continues to present a global model of midwifery best practice that is supported by a range of examples from the Australian, New Zealand and international midwifery contexts.
Endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives and the New Zealand College of Midwives the text continues to reinforce the established principles of midwifery philosophy and practice – that of midwives working in partnership with women, in woman-centred models or midwife-led care. This focus is what sets this text apart from other physiology-based midwifery texts, making it a highly valued resource for students and practicing midwives alike.
The highly esteemed team of editors once again lead a group of internationally recognised leaders in midwifery to share their knowledge and expertise in midwifery practice, education, research and regulation across Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
- Aligned to local and international midwifery standards for practice and guidelines
- Endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives and the New Zealand College of Midwives
- Presented in 2 volumes for ease of use
- New chapters
- Sustainability and Environmental Health Care
- Ethical Frameworks for Practice
- Updated midwifery guidelines and practice examples throughout
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (January 30, 2023)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0729543811
- ISBN-13 : 978-0729543811