By Springer Publishing Company
Improve retention with this high-speed review for test-day success!
Designed as a last-minute gut check for your certification exam, this guide is written by medical-surgical nurses who have your back, providing you with quick, digestible nuggets of the most pertinent topics on the MSNCB and ANCC exams. Use this small but mighty book during the last month of your preparation to strengthen your knowledge and get ready to tackle the exam with confidence!
Organized by body system and following the most recent exam blueprints, this guide covers all the medical-surgical topics and professional issues you’ll need to know for both exams and in the med-surg unit. Each system-based chapter includes signs and symptoms, labs and other diagnostic testing, treatment, nursing interventions, patient education, and more.
- Offers a succinct high-yield rapid review of the key 145+ disorders on the exam
- Includes useful pharmacology tables for each system-based chapter plus an appendix containing commonly prescribed medications across body systems
- Provides important alerts, complications, nursing pearls, and pop quiz questions to highlight extra-important information
- Boosts your confidence with a 100% pass guarantee
The Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB) and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) are the sole owners of their respective certification programs. MSNCB and ANCC do not endorse this exam preparation resource, nor do they have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing Company.
- Publisher : Springer Publishing Company; 1st edition (October 28, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 300 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0826159516
- ISBN-13 : 978-0826159519