Category : *HOT books Massage Therapy
By Susan G. Salvo EdD LMT BCTMB
Trust this approachable, all-in-one text to help you master the essential principles of massage therapy! Covering massage fundamentals, techniques, and anatomy and physiology, Massage Therapy: Principles and Practice, 7th Edition prepares you for success in class, on exams, and in practice settings. This user-friendly text includes more than 700 images, expanded information on the latest protocols, critical thinking questions at the end of each chapter, and updated pathologies which reflect what you will encounter in the field.
- Simple, straightforward coverage is written in a clear, approachable manner to strengthen student comprehension.
- UNIQUE! Combined anatomy and physiology and fundamentals material make this a streamlined solution ― one book to buy, one book to carry, one complete resource to reference.
- Certification Practice Exam mimics the major certification exams and provides excellent practice for board review.
- Critical thinking questions at the end of the chapters help students develop clinical reasoning skills.
- Robust art program enhances understanding and comprehension of each topic presented through a mixture of high-quality illustrations and clinical photographs.
- NEW! Updated Hydrotherapy and Spa chapter features the latest procedures.
- NEW! Expanded sports massage section in the Clinical Massage chapter offers additional information on this growing practice area.
- NEW! Revised artwork in the Kinesiology chapter clearly illustrates key concepts.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (December 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 848 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323878156
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323878159