Category : Public Health
By Visita la página de Amazon Michael Weir, resultados de búsqueda
Comprehensive, practical and reflective of the current Australian and New Zealand legislative framework and regulations, this unique textbook addresses legal and ethical issues across a broad range of traditional and complementary practices. The sixth edition of Michael Weir’s classic textbook:
• explores legal and ethical issues in clinical relationships, and the role of codes of ethics; • provides practical guidelines for setting up and running a professional practice; • systematically outlines the various aspects of the law which impact on clinical practice, including legal obligations to clients, consumer legislation, complaints processes, and professional boundaries;• explains how to navigate professional indemnity insurance; • outlines the steps you need to take in setting up a professional practice from establishing a business name to dealing with employees; • discusses and provides examples of how to deal with tricky ethical issues in daily practice.
This edition includes updated legislation, a review of relevant case law, recent developments in the Unregistered Practitioners’ Code of Conduct and evidence about misconduct and regulatory action, and more in-depth discussion of ethical concepts. This is an essential read for students and practitioners of complementary medicine.
- Editorial : Routledge; 6a edición (30 Septiembre 2022)
- Idioma : Inglés
- Tapa blanda : 250 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 1032050861
- ISBN-13 : 978-1032050867
- ISBN-13 : 9781032050867
- eText ISBN: 9781000655322
- Peso del Artículo : 1.02 pounds
- Dimensiones : 6.85 x 0.57 x 9.69 pulgadas