Category : Otolaryngology
By Nick Roland, Duncan McRae, Andrew McCombe
The long and eagerly awaited third edition of this popular and compact textbook is here.
Often labelled an "exam bible" in its previous editions, Key Topics in Otorhinolaryngology provides a concise yet comprehensive overview that clinical students and trainees alike can use. It will serve as an ideal introduction to ENT and also prove to be a valuable revision aid for ENT examinations.
Conceived and edited by three very knowledgeable and highly respected ENT surgeonsfrom the UK with a wealth of examining experience and an in-depth understanding of the British, European, and International examination formats and contents.
- Contents organised alphabetically in manageable sized chapters, covering individual topics in a systematic style with great clarity.
- Liberally updated to reflect new developments in the field – with 21 new chapters, and inclusive coverage of all sub-specialties in the discipline.
- An ideal introduction to the specialty for medical students, and an accessible source of reference for general practitioners and junior doctors covering ENT.
- It is insightful and succinct, whilst providing sufficient detail to be used as a valuable revision aid for those studying for post-graduate examinations in Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
Key Topics in Otolaryngology is certain to become a much-used reference for students, primary healtcare physicians and surgical trainees alike.
- Publisher : Thieme; 3rd edition (February 6, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 504 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3132404772
- ISBN-13 : 978-3132404779