Category : General Internal Medicine Pharmacology
Introduction to Pharmaceutical Calculations, 4th Edition
by Judith A. Rees (Contributor), Ian Smith (Contributor)
Introduction to Pharmaceutical Calculations is your comprehensive guide to successfully performing pharmaceutical calculations. Now in its fourth edition, this popular book covers everything you need to know to pass those all important pharmacy calculation exams.
Every chapter contains learning objectives, worked examples and sample questions and has been fully updated.
Brand new features include:
- Introduction (including expert tips for approaching calculations)
- Doses in children
- 8 short videos (to help you grasp some of the key concepts) covering:
- Simple dilution
- Proportional sets
- Conversion of units
- Representations of concentrations
- Mixing two concentrations without a final volume
- Displacement values
- Parenteral doses
- More images and diagrams
Written by experienced pharmacy lecturers and a teacher practitioner, this book will help you tackle every type of pharmaceutical calculation and is ideal for both students and pre-regs.
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Pharmaceutical Pr; 4 edition (April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 085711168X
- ISBN-13: 978-0857111685