ILTS Perioperative Care in Liver Transplantation Virtual Meeting 2021 (CME Videos)
Format : MP4
File Size : 2.68 GB
The program is designed to update the participants on important issues concerning perioperative care during transplantation.
This was a superb learning event from the ILTS Anesthesia / Critical Care Committee and Cardiovascular SIG, attended by 354 participants from 50 countries. It featured expert commentary and debate on challenges in coagulation, preoperative cardiac evaluation, right heart function, atrial fibrillation, obesity, enhanced recovery, pediatrics, and management of sub-optimal grafts. Informative case discussions and Q & A enhanced the mix.
• What is the best cardiac evaluation approach for liver transplant candidates
• The latest update in current anticoagulation practice
• Development of ERAS in liver transplantation
• Managing cardiac function during transplant surgery
• PRO/CON debates regarding transplantation of obese patients and coagulation management
• Review of liver transplantation in pediatric patients