The 2nd edition of IAFN Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE-A®/SANE-P®) Certification Review is designed to help you prepare for the Commission for Forensic Nursing Certification (CFNC) exam for either the adult and adolescent (SANE-A®) or the pediatric and adolescent patient (SANE-P®) population. This comprehensive study aid has been updated to include the latest STI treatment guidelines and improve gender inclusivity. Chapters address the different considerations for working with prepubescent, adolescent, adult, and elder assault and abuse victims. Case studies, key points, nursing pearls, photographs, illustrations, and tables are included throughout. Each chapter covers information required to pass the exam and includes end-of-chapter questions to check your knowledge. The review concludes with a full-length practice test to get you ready for exam day. The book also provides ANCC-accredited continuing education hours through the International Association of Forensic Nurses (IAFN) which can be applied toward recertification. With more than 350 practice questions, detailed review content and answer rationales, and a convenient print + digital package, this study aid empowers you with the tools and materials to study your way and the confidence to pass the first time, guaranteed! Know that you're ready. Know that you'll pass with Springer Publishing Exam Prep.
- Reflects the latest CFNC exam blueprint
- Provides a comprehensive yet concise review of essential knowledge for the exam
- Updated to cover the latest STI treatment guidelines and increase gender inclusivity
- Presents case studies, nursing pearls, key points, and supporting photos and illustrations
- Includes end-of-chapter Q&A and a full practice test with detailed rationales
- Boosts your confidence with a 100% pass guarantee
- Includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers.
- Offers continuing education contact hours; see inside for details!
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; December 15, 2022
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780826187949
- ISBN: 9780826188069