By Michael King
Essential for USMLE Step 1 review!
A rigorous full-color review for any biochemistry or medical biochemistry examination
This full-color review offers a fast and effective way for you to prepare for regular course examinations in biochemistry and medical biochemistry, as well as medical board exams and the USMLE Step 1. A unique feature of this review is the integration of medical biochemistry with physiology, pathophysiology, pathology, and anatomy, making it perfect for today's rapidly changing medical school curriculum. Important related topics such as carbohydrate, lipid, protein metabolism, and associated disease/pathologies are incorporated into a concise, focused review of biochemistry.
High-Yield Q & A Review for USMLE Step 1 is packed with learning aids:
- 1,100 multiple-choice questions and thorough explanations for each answer
- 350 full-color illustrations
- Detailed clinical boxes with high-yield information concerning diseases and disorders related to defects in the pathways being discussed
- Every chapter includes: - An outline listing the major topics covered- A list of high-yield terms related to the content- Numerous explanatory figures and tables designed to increase your understanding of must know material
- A checklist that recaps important and high-yield concepts
- Publisher : McGraw Hill / Medical; 1st edition (October 24, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 704 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260474046
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260474046