Category : *HOT books Cardiology
Hands-On Ablation: The Experts’ Approach, Third Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Edition : 3
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 35 MB
ISBN : 978-1942909408 9781942909439
By Amin Al-Ahmad, David Callans, Henry H. Hsia, Andrea Natale, Oscar Oseroff, Paul J. Wang
Clinically useful approaches for the effective diagnosis and ablation of cardiac arrhythmias. Five years after the publication of the second edition, this updated and expanded Hands-On Ablation, The Experts' Approach, Third Edition is a comprehensive book that gives an inside look at leading electrophysiology labs throughout the world and provides the reader with useful information and tips for ablation procedures directly from the experts themselves.
- Fourteen new chapters cover subjects such as wire mapping of ventricular premature beats, alcohol ablation, and pulsed field ablation.
- Each chapter highlights the practical knowledge of the expert author with a specific procedure for ablation of arrhythmias.
- “Hands-on” detail helps translate new ideas and innovations into practice for the most state-of-the-art patient care.
- A valuable reference for every electrophysiology lab to help differentiate diagnostic challenges.
- Fully illustrated with over 160 videos and more than 580 figures.
Purchase of a new copy of this print book (in shrink wrap) includes online access to full text, figures, and videos.Editors AMIN AL-AHMAD MD Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St. David’s Medical Center, Austin, Texas DAVID J. CALLANS MD University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania HENRY H. HSIA MD University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California ANDREA NATALE MD Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St. David’s Medical Center, Austin, Texas OSCAR OSEROFF MD Bazterrica Clinic, Buenos Aires, Argentina PAUL J. WANG MD Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Publisher : Cardiotext; 3rd edition (December 9, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 766 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1942909403
- ISBN-13 : 978-1942909408