Category : Pediatric Surgery
Written by residents for residents and medical students, Handbook of Pediatric Surgery is a pocket-sized resource filled with must-know information for the pediatric surgery rotation. In a concise, easy-to-reference format, it covers management of the pediatric surgical patient, pediatric trauma surgery, common pediatric surgical problems, and pediatric surgical oncology.
- A highly templated, bulleted content makes it quick and easy to find key information when you need it.
- Chapters on surgical problems clearly present historical background, relevant anatomy, epidemiology and etiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, surgical management, and postoperative care.
- Additional chapters cover evaluation and examination, pediatric anesthesia, common pediatric drug dosing, and more.
- Succinct overviews of each topic include clinical pearls and pitfalls and algorithms where appropriate.
- Item Weight:1.25 pounds
- Paperback:624 pages
- eText ISBN: 9781496388551
- Dimensions:6.01 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Publisher:LWW; First edition (November 24, 2018)