ARRS Web lecture series brings presentations by the best educators in the field to your desktop, available for viewing at home or office and on your schedule. This Web Lecture includes four lectures with an estimated time to complete the activity of 1.50 hour.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists at all training levels with an interest in thoracic imaging.
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Review selected incidental findings on chest CT and recommendations for management;
- Discuss how to assign Lung-RADS categories for findings on screening CT
- Describe a structured approach to the initial imaging evaluation of patients presenting with pulmonary hypertension; and
- Describe the Fleischner criteria for the diagnosis of UIP on CT.
- Alvaro Huete has nothing to disclose
- Jane Ko has a research collaboration with Siemens Healthineers
- Carol Wu has nothing to disclose
- Seth Kligerman has nothing to disclose
Date of issuance: June 1, 2021
Date of expiration: May 31, 2024