Category : Gastroenterology Medical Assistants
In this issue of Physician Assistant Clinics, Guest Editor Jennifer R. Eames brings her considerable expertise to the topic of Gastroenterology. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as Hepatitis C, Celiac Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Gastrointestinal Bleeding, and more.
- Provides in-depth, clinical reviews on Gastroenterology for PAs, providing actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field; Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create these timely topic-based reviews.
- Contains 13 relevant, practice-oriented topics including Evaluating patients for Nutritional Deficiencies; Eosinophilic Esophagitis; Pathophysiology of Peptic Ulcer Disease; Updated Screening Strategies for Colorectal Cancer; and more.
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences; August 31, 2021
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-0323794268
- ISBN: 9780323794268
- eText ISBN: 9780323794275