ARRS Web lecture series brings presentations by the best educators in the field to your desktop, available for viewing at home or office and on your schedule. This Web Lecture includes four lectures with an estimated time to complete the activity of 1.50 hour.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists at all training levels with an interest in abdominal vascular ultrasound.
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the Doppler findings associated with abdominal and peripheral vascular disease;
- Identify diagnostic parameters and pitfalls of carotid and vertebral artery stenosis;
- Describe the typical timeline of renal transplant complications from the perioperative period through the chronic period; and
- Discuss current protocols and criteria for abdominal Doppler examinations.
- Corinne Deurdulian has nothing to disclose
- Gayatri Joshi has nothing to disclose
- Mark Lockhart has nothing to disclose
- John Pellerito has nothing to disclose
Date of issuance: June 1, 2021
Date of expiration: May 31, 2024