By Carol M. Rumack MD FACR, Deborah Levine MD FACR
Spanning a wide range of medical specialties and practice settings, Diagnostic Ultrasound, 6th Edition, provides complete, detailed information on the latest techniques for ultrasound imaging of the whole body; image-guided procedures; fetal, obstetric, and pediatric imaging; and much more. This thoroughly revised, two-volume set, edited by Drs. Carol M. Rumack and Deborah Levine, remains the most comprehensive and authoritative ultrasound resource available. Up-to-date guidance from experts in the field keep you abreast of expanding applications of this versatile imaging modality and help you understand the "how" and "why" of ultrasound use and interpretation.
- Covers all aspects of diagnostic ultrasound with sections for Physics; Abdominal, Pelvic, Small Parts, Vascular, Obstetric, and Pediatric Sonography.
- Contains 5,000 images throughout, including 2D and 3D imaging as well as the use of contrast agents and elastography.
- Includes a new section on setting up a contrast lab for clinical practice and a new chapter on hemodialysis.
- Features new coverage of the parotid, salivary, and submandibular glands, as well as the retroperitoneum, which now includes a section on endoleaks with ultrasound contrast.
- Uses a straightforward writing style and extensive image panels with correlative findings.
- Includes 400 video clips showing real-time scanning of anatomy and pathology.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.