Category : *HOT books Dermatology
By Christine J. Ko MD
Ideal for dermatologists, dermatopathologists, and trainees of all levels, Dermatology: Visual Recognition and Case Reviews, 2nd Edition, presents classic visual clues that point you to the correct diagnosis – the key first step in effective management and care. This highly visual resource helps you hone your skills in visual recognition with a practical focus on images of clinical and histopathologic skin diseases rather than dense text. The unique format enhances your learning experience and offers clear examples of a successful framework that can be used when approaching a patient.
- Content organized by visual patterns (color, shape, pattern, and body part), maximizing your ability to recognize disease – the same way a patient would normally present in the clinic.
- High-quality clinical and microscopic images for nearly all entities, helping to enhance your diagnostic and clinicopathologic correlation skills.
- Key difference pages, enabling you to quickly compare and contrast different diseases in a given differential diagnosis that can look similar but are distinguishable.
- Newly reorganized, color-coded table of contents for quicker navigation.
- New flashcards online to test your ability to recognize diseases by visual presentation.
- Case reviews that provide clear examples of specific approaches to patient evaluation.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (March 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323697259
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323697255
ISBN978-0323697255, 9780323697262, 0323697267, 0323697275, 9780323697279