Category : Nursing Obstetrics & Gynecology
Davis Advantage for Maternal-Newborn Nursing Critical Components of Nursing Care, 4th Edition (EPUB)
Edition : 4
Format : EPUB
File Size : 68.3 MB
ISBN : 978-1719645737 9781719648295 1719645736 1719645744 1719645752 9781719645737 9781719645744 9781719645751
By Connie Durham, Roberta; Chapman, Linda; Miller
Davis Advantage for Maternal-Newborn Nursing combines an easy-to-read textbook with an innovative online program to create an immersive learning experience for students and an integrated solution for instructors, whether you’re teaching traditionally or virtually. An access code inside new, printed textbooks unlocks an eBook, as well as access to Davis Advantage. Or choose the all-digital Instant Access option, which includes the eBook and immediate access to Davis Advantage. The TEXTBOOK An easy-to-read, need-to-know approach, with student-friendly features focuses on delivering the critical content to today’s learners. A visually engaging design that features bulleted content, flow charts, diagrams, and tables make it easy to understand. ONLINE (Davis Advantage) Using a unique and proven approach across a Learn-Apply-Assess continuum, Davis Advantage engages students to help them make the connections to key topics. Whether teaching in-person or online, this complete, integrated solution aligns seamlessly with the textbook and equips instructors with actionable analytics to track students’ progress, remediate where needed, and facilitate an active learning environment.
- LEARN—Personalized Learning The foundation of the Davis Advantage platform, Personalized Learning, immerses students in an online learning experience tailored to their needs. Students are assessed on their comprehension of key topics from the text, and then are guided through animated mini-lecture videos and dynamic activities to reinforce learning and bring concepts to life.
- APPLY—Clinical Judgment Clinical Judgment develops students’ critical thinking and clinical reasoning, helping them to build the clinical judgment skills they need to practice safe and effective nursing care and to prepare for the Next Generation NCLEX® with confidence. Progressive case studies featuring real-life, complex clinical situations challenge students to apply knowledge, make informed decisions, and evaluate outcomes.
- ASSESS—Quizzing Quizzing uses NCLEX®-style questions for assessment and remediation. Its adaptive, question-based format provides the additional practice students need to test their knowledge, master course content, and perform well on course and board exams. PLUS! Brand-new standalone questions that mimic the format of the Next Generation NCLEX® further prepare students for certification and practice.
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; Fourth edition (October 6, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 720 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1719645736
- ISBN-13 : 978-1719645737
- Reading age : 1 year and up
ISBN978-1719645737, 9781719648295, 1719645736, 1719645744, 1719645752, 9781719645737, 9781719645744, 9781719645751