By Alberto J. Espay MD MSc, Jose Biller MD FACP FAAN FAHA FAN
With easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of essential information in neurology, Concise Neurology: A Focused Review is a practical, everyday reference for busy practitioners, fellows, residents, and students who need a rapid overview of a complex subject. The second edition has been almost entirely rewritten to stay current with recent developments in the field but retains its quick-reference format: an intuitively designed one- or two-page presentation of each topic to facilitate rapid review.
- Virtually every topic of interest is covered, including the core concepts in diagnosis and treatment for each syndrome or disease.
- Material is presented in order of clinical relevance, maintaining a thematic unity across related pages for the most effective, efficient review.
- An engaging writing style offers many pearls and personal explanations from the authors that clarify difficult concepts.
- Every page offers a quick yet thoughtful summary of key points, making it particularly useful for busy residents, fellows, and practitioners.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; 2nd edition (April 16, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 380 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975110749
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975110741
- ISBN-13 : 9781975110741
- eText ISBN: 9781975110765