Category : Dermatology
Designed with practical usability in mind, Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 4th Edition, helps you safely and effectively treat the skin disorders you’re likely to see in your practice. Dr. Stephen E. Wolverton and new associate editor Dr. Jashin J. Wu lead a team of global experts to bring you concise, complete guidance on today's full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs. You’ll prescribe with confidence thanks to expert coverage of which drugs to use, when to use them, and adverse effects to monitor.
- Includes new drug interaction tables, drug risk profiles, and FDA guidelines, as well as two new appendices that summarize chapter questions and summarize highest-risk drug interactions.
- Covers the best uses for new biologic therapeutics.
- Contains new chapters covering medical decision-making principles, PDE-4 and JAK inhibitors, interleukin 17 inhibitors, interleukin 23 inhibitors, additional biologic therapeutics, and hedgehog pathway inhibitors.
- Contains quick-access summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Features a highly detailed, disease-specific index, as well as purchase information for major drugs.
- Helps you assess your knowledge and prepare for certification or recertification with about 800 review questions and answers throughout the book.
- Hardcover: 1024 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (February 3, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323612113
- ISBN-13: 978-0323612111