Category : Ophthalmology
by Jack J. Kanski, Brad Bowling
Ideally suited for rapid reference and efficient, effective recall, Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach will keep you up to date with current and evolving practice in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders, using a visually rich, succinct format that facilitates comprehension for trainees and practitioners. You’ll have access to the latest advances in the field.
- Grasp key information and effectively prepare for examinations with a pictorial, bulleted approach - both highly visual and concise, for more efficient study.
- Move rapidly throughout the text to find the information you need, with color coding and at-a-glance key points.
- Learn from two renowned experts in the field.
- Includes over 2,700 high-quality images, 1,000 of which appear for the first time in this edition.
- Master the latest advances in ophthalmology: radical changes in the management of macular disease, including the widespread introduction of VEGF inhibitor therapy; recent developments in the investigation and treatment of retinal vascular disease; new pharmaceutical interventions for a range of conditions, including infectious eye disease and glaucoma; and updated surgical procedures and methods, including oculoplastic, corneal, and glaucoma surgery.
- Guidance on examination, imaging, and recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
The book contains predominantly color illustrations, with some black-and-white illustrations.
- ISBN-13: 9780702045110
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences UK
- Publication date: 4/28/2011
- Edition number: 7
- Pages: 920
ISBN0702040959, 9780702040955, 978-0702040955