Category : *HOT books Obstetrics & Gynecology
By Elizabeth A. Layden MBChB DLM MRCOG, Andrew Thomson BSc MBChB MRCOG MD, Philip Owen MB BCh MD FRCOG, Mayank Madhra MBChB MRCOG, Brian A. Magowan FRCOG
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology provides a thorough overview of the essential topics that healthcare practitioners in the field need to know, with a focus on clinical practice.
This highly regarded textbook provides comprehensive coverage of gynaecology, reproductive health, obstetrics and on-call for O&G. It has been thoroughly updated to incorporate significant developments in clinical care, including in prenatal diagnosis and screening, COVID-19 management, antenatal and postnatal care, and telemedicine abortion practices.
With full colour illustrations, self-assessment questions and additional online material to reinforce learning, this is a valuable resource for medical students, junior doctors, midwives, nurses and for healthcare practitioners from other specialties seeking a broad-based grounding in O&G.
- Clear and concise to enhance learning
- Summary boxes, key points boxes, and high-quality anatomical illustrations make navigation easy
- Aligns with current guidelines and practice
- New OSCE practice cases and SBA questions
- Additional chapters online
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (July 26, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 560 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702085138
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702085130
- ISBN-13 : 9780702085130
- eText ISBN: 9780702085147