Category : *HOT books Plastic Surgery Urology
Cirurgia Genital: Reconstrutora e Estética (Original PDF from Publisher)
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 91.2 MB
ISBN : 9786555720549
By Philip H. Zeplin
The techniques of genital surgery by specialists. This unique work describes the possibilities and limitations of modern reconstructive and aesthetic surgery of male and female genitalia. Reconstruction of congenital and acquired abnormalities or defects – both functional and aesthetic – is an immense challenge, as is individualized treatment in the case of diagnostically verified transsexualism. In this highly sensitive region of the body, surgical procedures often require detailed knowledge of anatomy and well-grounded training in operations that go beyond specialist training. Prepared by a series of specialists in genital surgery, the work successfully links the fields of plastic surgery, gynecology, urology and dermatology.
• Specialized surgical techniques can be quickly reviewed and understood through concise text and nearly 400 high-quality illustrations.
• The complications and management of these situations are directly integrated into the chapters and facilitate a realistic approach to the risks while also suggesting appropriate therapy for the complications themselves.
• Numerous case studies illustrate the many facets of a topic, through many full-color photographs and high-quality graphics.
• It also has a special chapter on genital surgery in the pediatric population. Genital Surgery: Reconstructive and Aesthetic is an essential guide for the surgeon who wants to become familiar with the complexities and controversies of genital surgery.
- Publisher : Thieme Revinter; 1st edition (10 December 2020)
- Language : Portuguese
- Hardcover : 184 pages
- ISBN-10 : 6555720549
- ISBN-13 : 978-6555720549